Here’s the Americanized AGCO Ideal combine mod for Farming Simulator 19, courtesy of Custom Modding (CM). Although the harvester is marketed as a “Global harvester,” there are some regional differences. Not all of those differences are visible in the base game model.
But now they are, thanks to CM.Here’s what CM has done:
- There are two-wheel options now: Tracks or dual front wheels.
- The ladder has been adjusted to fit the duals option.
- A European warning sign has been replaced with an American one.
- The pipe (unloading auger) has gotten longer.
Especially the addition of dual front wheels makes the combine look more “American” in our book.
American Fendt Combine
If you want to play FS19 while being true to realism, you should choose Fendt as the brand when using this combine on American maps. AGCO is marketing the Ideal under the Fendt logo in North America. (In Australia it’s Massey Ferguson Ideal…)
No matter the brand, it’s an excellent mod. The work of Custom Modding makes a great addition to an already excellent model.
One cool feature is that you can put numbers on your combine(s) as many farmers do. Now, if only someone could figure out how to make use of this function together with the Courseplay mod…
FS19 AGCO Ideal Combine Mod – Some Facts:
- Mod Creators: Custom Modding, Giants Software.
- Base Price: 465,000.
- Horsepower: 538 – 647 hp.
- # of engine configurations: 2.
- # of wheel configurations: 2 – Tracks/Dual Front Wheels.
- Grain tank capacity: 17,100 L.
- File Size: 10,2 MB.
After you’ve downloaded this mod, you could visit Custom Modding’s Facebook page to show some love. Like leaving a ‘Like’…
We always use the modder’s original download link (when possible) out of respect for the hard and impressive work modders do.