Here’s a modified version of the Farming Simulator 19 base game John Deere T560. It’s not just the harvester that’s been modified. You’ll also find that the matching header trailer and the header itself have been worked on in this mod pack. All in all, you’ll get three mods in one package – With added functionality.
Here’s what’s been done to the models. First the John Deere T560 harvester:
- Additional tire configurations.
- Two additional cameras have been added – One to the pipe.
- You can control one of the ladders with your mouse.
- The interior camera moves with the seat movements.
Here are the changes made to the John Deere 625X header, and the Iguana 24 header trailer:
- You can now buy a rapeseed harvesting extension that goes with the header.
- Electric cabled have been added to the header trailer.
- It’s possible to extend the rear part of the trailer using the mouse.
All in all, a great addition to an already great harvester. The harvester and its equipment are free of errors in single player. It has not been tested in multiplayer, but there’s no reason to believe it won’t work.
If you need support, just ask in the Modding-Welt forum. Credits: Giants Software, DasAlex, and ModdingWelt.
We always use the modder’s original download link (when possible) out of respect for the hard and impressive work modders do.