Welcome to the Harsefeld 2K19 mod map for Farming Simulator 19. It’s a small, but nice map based on a German environment (the map itself is fictitious.)
When we say small, it’s because the size of the map is about one-third of a standard sized Giants map. Still, the map makers have made the most out of the little space they’ve used. And there is a chance that the map will expand with future updates.
Here are some of the map’s features:
- There are 18 fields and 4 buyable areas.
- In total, the fields are about 30 hectares.
- The buyable areas are 2 forests (one includes the sawmill) and the BGA.
- There are several types of missions on this map (meadow missions, transport missions, and field jobs.)
- Oh, and the sawmill has a really cool feature; the log conveyor belt.
- Credits: The FSM Team.
We really enjoy the Haresefeld map despite its small size. The map making is just very good. It’s obviously talented people that have made it. The map design, the field layout, the use of decorations, the AI traffic patterns, the buildings… Everything is so nicely done.
It’s the perfect map for smaller equipment. And for everyone that enjoys real craftsmanship…
We always use the modder’s original download link (when possible) out of respect for the hard and impressive work modders do.