And here’s the Volksbrunn mod map for Farming Simulator 19. It’s a rebuild of the Giants’ original Fellsbrun map. You will recognize most of the map layout. But the central farm area and the vehicle shop have been relocated to the southwestern part of the map.
This is a smart move because it allows for a much bigger farmyard. There are many buildings in place when you start the game as a ‘New Farmer.’ And still, there’s plenty of space for additional placeable objects.
Here are some of the features of the Volksbrunn map:
- The map has the pigsty and cowshed made by Kastor.
- It also uses the fuel tank and sheds from Vertex Dezign.
- The farmyard has a pretty big chicken coop.
- And the lights and doors work on sheds and other buildings.
And these are the basic facts about this mod map:
- Mod: Volksbrunn Mod Map
- Modder: Biface
- Map size: Standard.
- Fields: 30.
- Selling points: 8, including the sawmill, a spinnery, and the barn.
It’s not the most comprehensive rebuild of Felsbrunn that we’ve seen. But it’s undoubtedly one of the better ones.
We always use the modder’s original download link (when possible) out of respect for the hard and impressive work modders do.