We show you how you can download the John Deere 9 RX Series to Farming Simulator 19. This huge John Deere model is a conversion of one of the most popular FS17 versions. And it’s the best so far, until KMN Modding finishes his conversion later.
Here’s a quick fact sheet:
- Base price: 350,499.
- 5 engine options: 9420RX, 9470RX, 9520RX, 9570RX, and 9620RX.
- Power range: From 420 to 620 HP.
- Top speed: 40 kph / 24 mph.
- A couple of design options (with or without a Starfire module.)
- You can choose between wide tracks or row-crop tracks.
- Modders: KMN Modding, TechMod, FS19 Conversion Taylor Farms.
It’s a beautiful mod. It drives beautifully. And it’s excellent to handle. The only thing we miss is the signature weights on the front. And the file size is a bit too much. No, one of these bad boys in-game probably won’t hurt performance. But running several of them side by side may cause lag or stutter…
How to download: You can visit Taylor Farms on Facebook to download the JD 9RX (the button below takes you there.) Then you’ll need to locate the “Shop Now” button in the upper right corner.
Press the “Shop Now” button to download the mod. (Pressing the button opens Taylor Farm’s Mega-account, where there’s a whole lot of goodies…)
We always use the modder’s original download link (when possible) out of respect for the hard and impressive work modders do.